Matthew Haller, was an incredible man, husband, and father. When Matt walked into a hockey locker room, everyone knew he was present due to his charming humor and infectious personality. Matt was unfortunately diagnosed with stomach cancer and passed away at the young age of 45 on March 15th, 2019. He will forever be remembered by his loved ones including his wife Colleen and his four year old son Cullen. Will you please pray for him? #HALLERSTRONG
To pay tribute to Matt and the love he had for his family and friends, all scholarships provided by Catholic Sports Camps are written in his name. To pay this forward, please feel free to visit his family’s gofundme page. Many thanks and God bless!
A strong faith and prayer life help individuals succeed in both sports and life. As our number one goal is to help the children of our community get to Heaven, we will not turn away any player based on their ability to pay. Regardless of monetary contribution, each application will be evaluated by the leadership of CSC and we will contact you to further discuss your application.
Please prayerfully discern your request for a scholarship and having determined it is God's will for you to apply, please send an email to email@example.com with subject line “Scholarship Application,” outlining the below information:
1) Your Name
2) Email address
3) Phone number
4) Which camp you are seeking scholarship assistance for
5) Relationship to potential camp participant(s)
6) Names and ages of potential camp participant(s)
7) The amount of the registration fee you can afford
8) Why would you like the potential camp participant(s) to attend Catholic Sports Camps?
9) Is there any additional information you would like to share?